Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cooper: Week 6


COOPER LIKES:

Being carried in the Scout backpack!
This thing has been a LIFESAVER! I can go to the grocery store... or other stores ;) 
and shop with BOTH hands or push the cart with ease!


Being outside and enjoying the perfect fall weather!

COOPER DOES NOT LIKE:



Trying on clothes for mommy. 
I feel confident this will only get worse with age... 
whomp whomp.

MOMMY'S FAVORITE 
PICTURE OF THE WEEK:

This week it's a tie! 
I am crazy about both of these pictures...


Brandon took this picture of Coop and I cuddling when he left for work.
I love snuggling this sweet baby!



I woke up to catch these two having a sweet morning chat.
Too stinkin' precious for words.

WEEK 6 HAPPENINGS:


Day 36 - 38: Brandon and I decided when we first got married to forgo anniversary presents and instead take a little getaway! This year to celebrate we headed to the Lodge at Mt. Magazine in Arkansas... It was a little over a five hour drive and Cooper-man was the perfect little traveler! We had so much fun hiking the trails, relaxing and enjoying each others' company. [Prepare yourself for picture overload!]



I love these two... Cooper was soaking up his daddy!


We originally planned to take the stroller... Ha! 
It's version of "off road" and our version, weren't quite the same!


We stopped for a little picnic lunch with a beautiful view!


 Cooper loved getting to watch where we were going!


Our sweet, happy, little camper occasionally needed a nap!
I love that he was holding Daddy's fingers... Sweet, sweet boy.


There was no where to really stop and sit so I fed Cooper while we hiked... 
Tricky, tricky! We finally found a big boulder to sit and rest on -
Cooper and mommy were happy for the break!



We stopped on our way home for one quick family pic. 
First getaway with Cooper was a great success! 
We are so thankful to have such a cooperative, happy baby.




Day 40: Another fun small group get together, another week without taking a picture of Cooper and Jackson. Boo! On a happy note, Cooper sure did look like a little man in his big boy jeans. Stop growing!!

Day 41: We enjoyed a fun dinner at Republic with Aunt Lyndsey while she was in town for work! Again... no picture... Momma is slacking! Cooper pretty much slept the entire time, but I'm confident that he saw Aunt Lyndsey's little baby bump and got super excited about his new cousin coming! We can't wait to meet Baby Sullivan!



Day 42: Cooper and I left Brandon in OKC and headed to my hometown a day early to get ready for my 10 year reunion. My mom and I grabbed a quick lunch and then took Cooper to the walking trail for a little exercise. He loved riding in the stroller over the little hills and through the woods - so much more entertaining than the neighborhood strolls he's used to. The only downside was the sun kept getting the little man... Mommy's sunglasses were a quick fix! Ha!





1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all of your pictures of sweet Cooper. Glad to see all is well! Enjoy these special times together!

    ReplyDelete