Monday, February 10, 2014

Recipe Monday: Pinterest Reviews

We had a short and busy week so I didn't slow down to take pictures of our food, but have no fear! Recipe Reviews are here!! There is nothing I hate more than spending my evening slaving in the kitchen over a new recipe just to find out it wasn't worth the work... So let me save you from that pain by recommending a few tried and true recipes that I've found on Pinterest!



BUTTERY BREAKFAST: PB&J with SB&G Flatout Wrap! Every once in a while, I venture out and eat semi-healthy. This little fruity breakfast burrito was one of those times! It was super simple, nothing tricky - but a fun twist on a breakfast burrito! Any time I can find some decent looking strawberries I snatch them up and fruity breakfast burritos happen at our house! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!


TASTY TREATS: Caramel Apple Grapes! I made these recently for Baby Henry's shower and while they were a tad bit messy, they were delicious and perfect for a little finger food! They tasted just like a caramel apple but bite sized so that you didn't have apples turning brown or awkward sized pieces that leave caramel dripping off your chin... Just make sure you get the grapes nice and dry before dipping them in the caramel and then stick them in the fridge (or freezer if you're a last minute person like me!) so that they are nice, cool and crisp when served! Yummy!



SUPER SIDE: Megan's Killer Artichoke Bread! If you like artichoke dip, this dish is for you!  Holy moly this was yummmmmy! I served this as a side, but it would also make one heck of an appetizer! Cheesy goodness...



MAIN MEAL: Crockpot Pineapple Ham! This is a crock pot gem that you will definitely want to take note of... Three ingredients, two seconds to throw together, and one happy group of eaters! We've made this twice recently and it continues to be a hit... plus the left overs are really good with beans and cornbread on these chilly days! (How can you beat that - one crock pot recipe that makes two nights worth of meals?!)



DELICIOUS DESSERTS: Peanut Butter & Nutella Cookies! Oh my dear goodness, these are a winner! I'm kind of a cookie snob and these did not disappoint! Simple as can be and absolutely delicious - Melt. In. Your. Mouth. Go home and make these tonight and then you can thank me by sending me a few! Seriously...

Well, that should keep you well fed for a while! I hope you go check these delicious recipes out and give them a try! Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest (there is a button over on the right side or you can click here). I love to try new recipes and hope you do too!! What are some of your favorite Pinterest recipes? 

Be Blessed,
Raegan

1 comment:

  1. Yum, the nutella cookies look really good! But really, peanut butter and nutella... how could they not be good? I just made the Pioneer Woman's Monster Cookies. Well, I haven't actually baked them. I have a freezer full of dough to bake later this week. However, the dough is sooo good!!! I highly recommend them just for the dough :)

    ReplyDelete