Monday, June 3, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 27



**Ciao! We are currently in Florence, Italy and it occurred to me that I never set the schedule for posting the bump dates while I was gone because I didn't get the pictures uploaded before we left! So, in order to not fall dreadfully behind, I'll be posting a bump date here and there so that I don't get too far behind and then I'll go back and add the corresponding picture. 

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Total Weight Gain: Holding strong at nineteen pounds

Maternity Clothes: Any shorts or pants and the occasional shirt... All dresses are just a size up and flowy these days.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: My precious little Cooper was very aware of his momma's stress level this week and gave me non-stop reminders with his little punches, kickes and flips that if we were safe and his daddy was safe nothing else in the world mattered. He moved more in the three hour drive from my office to our house immediately following the tornado than he's ever moved before. I was very thankful for his help in keeping it all in perspective.

Sleep: This week hasn't been the best for sleep but it's been all tornado related not pregnancy.

What I Miss: The chaos that occurred on Monday has so put my priorities in order that I have ZERO complaints. We are healthy, happy and blessed.

What I'm Looking Forward To: VACATION! The hubs and I are headed to Italy next week and I am so ready...

Cravings: Anything sweet - chocolate, ice cream, snowcones... I could go on for days!

Aversions: Nothing.

Other Crazy Symptoms: Same 'ol, same 'ol... Nothing new this week!

Daddy Update: Daddy is good!

Best Moment of the Week: This week has been a hard, stressful week. We are heartbroken for our community as the tornado has wreaked such havoc on so many lives. In the midst of the it all we were truly humbled by the out pouring of love that so many showed us, never before have we felt so blessed. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and offers to help, we are so grateful.

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment