Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cooper: Week 18


COOPER LIKES:

Chewing on anything and everything.
I thought this was a tooth coming, but I've been thinking this for multiple weeks now and so far, no tooth!



Baby boy loves, loves, loves his Johnny Jump Up.
Happy little camper as long as he's bouncing!


COOPER DOES NOT LIKE:


Nothing that I can think of.
He doesn't mind the car seat.
He adores bath time.
He is cool with diaper changes.
Oh... thought of one... this little chunkier does NOT like to be hungry.
Not even for a second.

MOMMY'S FAVORITE 
PICTURE OF THE WEEK:

One of my fave pics so far. Makes me laugh hysterically hard every time!
My very witty friend Kyle had the perfect caption...

King Plumbing:
No throne we can't fix!


WEEK 18 HAPPENINGS:

Day 120: Christmas errands and Daddy's work party. Unfortunately no picture from the party - what were we thinking?

"People, I'm trying to watch the game!"


Day 121: Another OU ball game with Gabby/MamaShawna, Pops, Jane, and our great friends Kristen, Brian and Cooper's buddy, Jackson. Funny story of the night: My brother loves and adores Cooper, but when it comes to baby fluids he is officially out. He doesn't do diapers, milk or spit up. After the game my parents, Jane, Zac, Cooper and I went to eat at Outback and Uncle Awesome very sweetly offered to hold Cooper so that I could eat. Cooper had just finished breastfeeding and, even though he was warned, Uncle Awesome bounced Cooper up and down while he laughed and squealed... and then puked all over my brother! It went EVERYWHERE! He had on a jacket partially zipped and Cooper shot it inside the jacket so that Zac's shirt was soaked and then it ran down the front of the jacket - literally he was soaked. Uncle Awesome. Freaked. Out. And we were all laughing so hard that nobody helped him! Finally in an effort to make it better (sarcasm, pure sarcasm right there!) I assured Zac, "Don't worry, it's just breast milk." and brother's face goes white! Hahahaha! If only there had been a picture of that!


Day 122: 4 months old. How is that possible? Baby boy is growing like a weed - my heart hurts!

Hungry Coop?


Day 123: Cooper and I stayed home to relax... which meant Cooper tried to eat my shirt and enjoyed checking himself out in the mirror. It's a rough life.




Day 124: OU Basketball with Uncle Neal, Aunt Tyra and cousins, Haley & Maggie! Cooper and Maggie made the big screen (and according to my grandparents who were watching from home - they had a stint on Fox Sports as well!) Cooper was much less alarmed by Sooner... Maggie, on the other hand, was not too sure about the mascot. He spotted her - came over, kissed her, proposed and then sat, holding her hand for an awkwardly long time... He tried to convert that OSU Cowboy to a Sooner but it definitely didn't work!


Day 125: An uneventful day of snuggles and present wrapping!


Day 126: Cooper helped make Christmas cookies! I was whipping up some cookies and Cooper just reached out, took the spatula out of my hand and started stirring! He's a helpful little bug!




No comments:

Post a Comment