Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blogging Hangover

I've never had a real life hangover, but I'm pretty sure that today I have a blogging hangover. I guess I poured out all my emotional, creative juices yesterday on Miss Blake and so today... I've got nothing. In addition to having nothing, I didn't quite get around to taking pictures of our Christmas trees last night because I had a headache, so today... I've got nothing to work with. AND, I asked B how his part of Meeting My Match was coming and the poor man has been swamped at work, we're rarely ever home and now he's having to start studying for boards, so guess what... He's got nothing! (Actually, he had more than I thought he had... on the back of one of his pages covered in medical jargon was the start of his very sweet version of our story. He read it to me. It's good. You're going to like it... Sorry to leave you a hanging a little longer... You'll live, I'm sure.) Soooo, today you are getting a very interesting 50 Q&A about yours truly! I secretly love to fill these things out although I never forward them on like the emails tell you to and so far none of the curses have happened to me - I did find love, I didn't die in 10 days and the majority of my wishes have come true! Lucky me I guess... So here goes! I promise to have something much more entertaining for you tomorrow!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Err... I'm more than a little reluctant to tell this since some of my coworkers read my blog... and my mom... she's going to call me about this one I can already feel it. Well, B got up at 5 something and he talked to me but I can't remember any part of it... Then he called me to tell me good morning from the hospital at 6am (He gives the best wake up calls, except that usually I fall right back to sleep) but I do remember parts of the conversation today (I used my best "fake awake" voice)... Then the alarm went off at 6:30am but I have no recollection of that except that I'm pretty sure that's when I tossed Rylee up in bed with me because she started cuddling and the next thing I know it's 7:28am and I literally JUMPED out of bed. Oopsy. 

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare please


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: I'm pretty sure it was The Help... I know everyone said that the movie was as good as the book, but everybody lied. The movie was cute but the book was so amazing!! I read it on our honeymoon and COULD NOT put it down... When it ended I so wanted a part two. You should read it. I PROMISE you won't regret it. (If my friend Sheridan tries to tell you otherwise, just ignore her... she's wrong.) 


4. What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family, duh. If you don't watch it, you should. It's funny stuff!


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Vian, America!! And if that wasn't a choice, probably Cinque Terra, Italy.
 

6. What did you have for breakfast? Cherry Andes Mints (Sorry hubs, we are out again)


7. What is your favorite food? Tough one. I have a mean sweet tooth... I like sushi a lot... It's hard to beat a steak... so, probably chocolate pie or crab legs!

8. Foods you dislike? Not a tough one. Lettuce, Onions, Spinach, Carrots, Licorice, blue skittles, jelly beans, most fish (except striper and catfish... they must be fried), meatballs, did I say lettuce? I really hate lettuce. That's about it.


9. Favorite place to eat? Aww Shucks in Dallas - best crab legs ever



10. Favorite dressing? My friend Andrea totally got me hooked on the Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette with Extra Virgin Oil and Parmesan... or something close to that, I can't remember exactly but it's awesome.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A black ML350 SUV


12. What are your favorite clothes? Sun dresses hands down
 


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I'm currently undecided... see this post. 


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full always, with a dash of realist


15. Where would you want to retire?  See #5


16. Favorite time of day?  Sunset - Oklahoma sunsets are the very best... especially if viewed from my parent's porch at the lake house


17. Where were you born?  Fort Smith, Arkansas


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I really like football... but I love some basketball!


19. What is your favorite fragrance?  I have two favorites that I wear often: Michael by Michael Kors and the original Juicy Couture.


20. What is your favorite face cream?  When I use face lotion which is very rarely I use MAC... but I don't even know what it's called... clearly not big on "face cream"


21. Favorite baby/kids products?  Not going to lie, I LOVE Johnson's Sleep Time Lotion AND Bubble Bath... and I use them often and I'm not ashamed. They smell awesome. 
 
22. People watcher?  Always.


23. Are you a morning or night person?  Definitely a night person, I'm not too good about getting up (See #1) but I kick into super productive mode right around 9:30pm.


24. Do you have any pets?   Yes, Miss Rylee, our adorable little shih tzu.



25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I don't know ANY new news today... that rarely happens. Sorry for the let down.


26. What did you want to be when you were little?  A pediatrician


27. What is your favorite memory?  Oh man, I have lots of really wonderful memories... My all time favorite probably goes to the day I got to marry Brandon. That was a really, really good day.


28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Dog. Cats gross me out.


29. Are you married?  Yes! Yes! Yes! And happily...


30. Always wear your seat belt?  Pretty much.


31. Been in a car accident?  I was in a minor fender-bender when I was little and it absolutely terrified me


32. Any pet peeves?  I've got a few but the first one that comes to mind is when my brother says "ain't." Drives. Me. Crazy. 


33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Canadian Bacon, regular bacon and pineapple! Yum!


34. Favorite flower?  I'm a flower person - my favorite is probably peonies but I also love ranunculus, iris, hydrangea, tulips, etc. I kind of like them all!


35. Favorite ice cream?  Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia - cherry ice cream with cherries and fudge flakes.


36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Taco Bell - 4 crunchy tacos with meat and cheese only... and mild sauce. Doesn't get better than that. 


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Unlike my mother, I passed my driver's test the first time. Love you mom!


38. From whom did you get your last email?  Miss Sheridan...


39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Oh SUPER tough one. I would probably choose Dillards because I could buy clothes and shoes and house stuff and pretty much everything in one place. But I also LOVE Anthropologie, MacKenzie Childs, Nordstroms, I could go on for days...


40. Favorite book?  Oh man, these are getting difficult... There's no way I can cut it down to just one so in honor of Christmas I'll choose one that my mom always reads to us and I'll read to my children some day, A Cup of Christmas Tea.

41. Like your job?  Yes! I work with some of the very best people in the world who make going to work fun


42. Broccoli?  Over. My. Dead. Body. 


43. What was your favorite vacation?  Italy!


44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Brandon, Caleb & Ashlee, Karen & Woody, Jim & Jennifer. We had a little Sushi Neko together!


45. What are you listening to right now?  Christmas carols blaring from my boss's office


46. What is your favorite color?  Changes daily


47. How many tattoos do you have?  Zero


48. Coffee drinker?  No thanks


49. Favorite drink?  Coke in a glass bottle. The bottle makes it better, I swear.
 
 
50. What word best describes you? Thankful


So, there you go. Fifty completely random (and pointless) questions and answers about me! Sorry guys, definitely not my best work but there will be much more promising things tomorrow! Off to knock out some much needed Christmas shopping!

Be Blessed!
Raegan

No comments:

Post a Comment