Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 21


How Far Along: Twenty-one weeks!

Total Weight Gain: Thirteen pounds (I feel that this question is going to get cut soon... weighing every week is kind of stressing me out.)

Maternity Clothes: Just trying to set a record for how many weeks in a row I can say, "Haven't broke down and done it yet, but need to." Still haven't took the plunge. I had this dress in my closet, tried it on and to my great surprise fit like a charm! It was a good morning!

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Does most of his kicking tricks in the mornings. Occasionally a feel what I'm assuming is a flip in the middle of the day... Apparently LOVES crab legs like his Momma because he went nuts when I devoured some this week! Or maybe he's allergic to them and he was literally flipping out... there's something to worry about!

Sleep: I swear I've never had such deep sleep in my life. I am out cold as soon as my head hits the pillow!

What I Miss: It's baseball weather and I really want a hot dog. I know that is so bizarre, especially since I'm not a huge hot dog fan to begin with, but pigs in a blanket, ball park dogs and chili cheese coneys are calling my name.

What I'm Looking Forward To: A weekend at home with nothing to do but start cleaning out the storage room/nursery!

Cravings: Nothing too crazy this week. My severe cravings have subsided I guess!

Aversions: Everything sounds good these day...

Other Crazy Symptoms: The side pain continues. I borrowed a mini-balancing ball thing from my friend at work to put in my chair and it has helped quite a bit... Probably going to need to invest in one of those soon as I'm sure she'd like it back!

Daddy Update: BK is doing pretty good! He was pretty bummed this week as we went for our monthly check up and our sweet doctor had to a funeral that morning so all appointments were backed up and I wasn't able to get in until after Brandon had to leave to head to work. He was so sad that he would miss seeing Cooper, but it turns out that because they were trying to catch up I didn't have an ultrasound so he didn't miss anything! I don't think I realized how important it was to him that he got to be at my appointments... Brandon has worked really hard to make sure he's made every one but I really thought he was doing it because he thought that was what dads were supposed to do... It was so sweet to know that he genuinely doesn't want to miss a single thing.

 
Best Moment of the Week: Since we didn't get to see little Cooper man this month during my appointment, daddy came to the rescue and did an ultrasound at his clinic! The little guy wasn't super cooperative - he was laying a weird direction and refused to move but Brandon was very, very persistant and eventually was able to get a couple of great pictures! Look at those muscles!!



I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.
1 Samuel 1:27-28




2 comments:

  1. This dress might be even cuter than yesterday's! (And a hot dog won't really hurt anything ... baby Charlie is healthy and happy despite Mama breaking several rules.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan you have got to be one of the cutest pregnant women I've seen! I love reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete