Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Sale: MENS Clothes

Welcome to my first ever SPRING SALE!! I am brand new to this gig so please be patient with me as I'm sure there will be a few hiccups along the way...

Here's the plan:  If you would like to purchase, please do the following:
  1. Email me at raegan.k.king at gmail.com (It will be easier for me to keep track of orders in emails than comments, tweets, facebook, etc.) with the title "Spring Sale: MEN".
  2. Include your Name, Shipping Address, and PayPal email address so I can invoice you. (If you don't have PayPal - email me and we will try to figure something out.)
  3. List the # of the item you would like to order.
  4. List the color if you are purchasing a swim suit or t-shirt
  5. Shipping: I will calculate shipping on a per order basis so that if you purchase one shirt you don't get charged the same as someone who orders jeans and three shirts (which would weigh significantly more) and I will include the shipping costs on your PayPal invoice. IF you live in my hometown, I'll be happy to deliver so that you don't have to pay shipping!
**Please comment, facebook, tweet, or email me if you have any questions!
 
Here's the truth: I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I don't have ANY clue how much to charge, so feel free to send in your best offer if you see something you like but don't love the price.



#1. Express Black Polo (M)
Missing a button - $5


#2. Express Rocco (33x30)
Slim Fit, Low Rise, Straight Leg
Not sure why they look like capris in this pictures, promise they aren't!
Maybe worn twice! $15


#3. Jachs XL Plaid Flannel (runs small)
I paid a fortune for this and BK didn't love it...
Never been worn! $15


#4. RedHead Polo (S)
Never been worn - $8


#5. Polo Custom Fit (M) - $10
 
#6. Polo Regular Fit (L) - $10


#7.  Mossimo Athletic Fit (M) - $8


#8. Express Graphic Tees (L)
$5 Each


#9. Express Graphic Tees (M)
$5 Each
 
#10. Express Graphic Tees (M)
**Yellow and Dark Olive are V-Necks**
$5 Each



#11. RedHead Khakis (32/32)
$15



#12. Black Express Button Up (M)
$10


#13. Swimsuits - $5
Black (32)
Yellow Abercrombie (33)
Blue (M)

I have TONS of women's clothing, so it'll take me a little while to get it on the blog, but know that I'm doing my best to get it to you asap! Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment