Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Please Say A Little Prayer

Today I'm headed home for the funeral of our friend Steve. Please take a minute to pray for his wife, Sandy, and their kids, Jenn and Bryan. This is an incredibly hard day for all of us, but our sadness doesn't even begin to compare to their pain. Please pray specifically that God gives them STRENGTH through this nightmare day, COMFORT as they see an entire community come together to honor their husband and dad, and finally PEACE in the understanding that today Steve is celebrating in Heaven with our King. Thank you for helping me cover this precious family in prayer. Raegan

3 comments:

  1. Praying today, tomorrow, and the next. My heart hurts for everyone; I cannot even fathom. Words are not enough, so I'll just continue praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've been heavy on my heart. Praying.

    ReplyDelete