Friday, March 15, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 11




How Far Along: ELEVEN whole weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 1 pound

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I'm ready for some summer clothes! All my winter work attire is not very forgiving.

Gender: Still no clue. I can't even decide what I would prefer. Some days I think having a girl would be so fun because there are so many adorable girl things out there, but then I'll instantly hope it's a boy because I always thought I would have boys first and finish with a girl... I'll be happy either way!

Movement: Nope.

Sleep: This week I figured out how to sleep normal!! Two pillows under my head... don't ask me why but it has really helped.

What I Miss: Great news everyone, meat is making a comeback!! Woohoo!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Feeling Baby King move... This whole "there is a baby inside me" thing still hasn't really hit me and I've been told it gets much more real when you feel the baby move.

Cravings: Macaroni and Cheese! We went home for the weekend and my mom made all my favorite things - chicken and dumplings, mac and cheese, breakfast casserole - and I actually felt like eating! It was wonderful!

Aversions: They are getting so much better - the smell of meat cooking still freaks me out but it isn't near as bad as it was.

Other Crazy Symptoms: Nothing too crazy this week.

Daddy Update: Every week I feel like I say the same thing over and over - Brandon is taking care of EVERYTHING. He has been so wonderful and I truly can't sing his praises loud enough. This week, he even had a storm shelter put in our garage  - got to keep us safe! He has also been so sweet to help me with random things. I mentioned that someone had suggested Preggo Pops and that they had really helped with morning sickness. Three stores later he came home with boxes of them! I have the sweetest husband in the world.

Best Moment of the Week: We had a really wonderful week. The weekend spent in my hometown was just we needed to recoup and regroup. We spent tons of time sitting infront of the fire place at the lake playing dominoes... it doesn't get much better than that!

I also started, prepare yourselves people, prenatal yoga this week! Yoga is so out of my comfort zone, but I had heard wonderful things about Mamasta Yoga so I decided to give it a shot. I. Loved. It. It was so interesting and informative and relaxing. I can't wait to go again next week!




I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.
So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.
1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment