Friday, March 15, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 14





How Far Along: Fourteen Weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 2ish lbs (Guess-timate I forgot to weigh this week!)

Maternity Clothes: That's a negative.

Gender: I think boy. I don't know why, I don't have any strong reason, but I keep calling it a "him" so I'm just going with it.

Movement: None yet.

Sleep: Well, I've had a stomach bug AND a cold this week so while I had been sleeping wonderfully, now I'm up every hour again. Boo! Hopefully, it'll be back to normal soon!

What I Miss: Not a whole lot! Life is pretty darn good!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Feeling good again... I felt so great the entire time we were in Peru and I was so excited to come home and have some energy to do things that I've been putting off for months, only to come home and get a stomach virus which landed me right back on the couch. Really looking forward to feeling a little more normal!

Cravings: It changes day to day, nothing too terribly strong. I REALLY wanted some Chili's when we finally arrived in the Miami airport and of course, they only had Chili's To Go which meant no queso! It was a great disappointment.

Aversions: Nothing! I'm all good!!

Other Crazy Symptoms: None that I can think of.

Daddy Update: Daddy has been very sweet this week. I completely lucked out - the day the stomach bug hit Brandon was home for a post call day. Poor guy didn't really get a free day, as he spent the entire 24 hours taking care of me.

Best Moment of the Week: Finally getting home! Vacation is wonderful - I love to go some place new - but when it's time to come home I hate the traveling back part. I felt like the flight home from Peru was never going to end!! I've never been happier to crawl into our bed in our house in OKLAHOMA!



I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment