Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Opening Up a Can of Worms

So here's our latest dilemma, Cooper has no middle name. We've tossed around a couple and we even have a few that we like, but nothing just sets off bells and whistles and fireworks...

I mean, it's not like I'm giving up hope, we've got another 4 months to figure it out.

I'm not even frustrated or stressed about it, not one single bit.

I admit, I do tend to over think things. It's not like you're just picking a middle name that nobody's going to know... This is going on a monogram people, it's serious stuff!!

I want it to sound tough, not girly. I'm also good with a little bit southern sounding name. 

It can't be anything that sounds like it starts with a "k" sound or people may think my son's name initials are KKK and THAT is not happening! Or if you think up other initials that are inappropriate, eliminate those letters too.

I'm just curious...

Got any suggestions??

COOPER _________ KING
 
You fill in the blank. Ready, GO!
 
 
Be Blessed!
Raegan
 
P.S. Here are my top four for THIS week... Yes, they rotate in and out each week... Don't judge:
Cooper Avery King
Cooper Bentley King
Cooper Remington King
Cooper Slade King

3 comments:

  1. Will there be no naming after a family member? Tristans' is Terrill. Cooper Zackery King sounds nice! What are Brandon's brothers names? Although since you both have siblings, that's probably why you are just going for something new, and not after a family member!? Cooper Avery is a handsome name a well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites out of that list are Avery and Bentley. "Cooper Remington" is too long to say when he gets into trouble. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... i didn't have this dilemma because my first son's middle name is my maiden name (would yours work?). And my second son's middle name is the same as my hubby's. this might sound different, but i'm just gonna throw smith out there :) i think a one-syllable name would sound masculine (when said altogether). Cooper Smith King! Cooper Scott King! Cooper Brooks King! Cooper Jack King! just my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete