Friday, March 15, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 16


Surprise visit from my bestie!!

How Far Along: Sixteen weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds! Big jump from last week... 

Maternity Clothes: I've bought some maternity tanks because they are longer and I don't have to worry about my normal little tanks riding up. I kind of love them and wish I'd owned them pre-pregnancy!!

Gender: Our doctor is going to check this week, but we still won't know until Week 17 when we have the Gender Reveal Party! Eek! Finally almost time...

Movement: Still nothing. But I've seen it move in the ultrasounds - Baby King is a serious squirmer. I can't wait until I can feel it.

Sleep: Sleep is completely normal these days!

What I Miss: I would really like a Sonic cheese coney, but I'll just keep waiting.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Boy or Girl?! I want to know... NOW!

Cravings: Lately its been totally random. With the exception of the Terry Roll at Sushi Neko (which I cannot get enough of... ate there twice in one DAY this week!), my cravings change daily. I get to work and by 10am I'm already planning lunch because some random food will have popped in my head! 

Aversions: Nothing sounds bad - this could be the reason for the two pound jump!

Other Crazy Symptoms: Still have weird chapped lips, but other than that all is well!!

Daddy Update: Brandon is soooo excited to find out the gender! We both are pretty ambivalent about which gender we desire, we just want to know! 

Best Moment of the Week: Got to see my bestie friend, Sheridan, this week! She was in OKC for her birthday weekend, but I was headed home for the weekend and thought I was going to miss her... but she surprised me and stopped by my office! So good to get to hug her neck!

We also got a new car! My first ever mom car - and it's sweeeeet! It won't be in for a few weeks, but we (read: I) am super duper excited! Neither of us had ever bought a car before, and to be completely honest, it was a little intimidating. Thankfully, Brandon's very good friend, Chad, worked for the dealership and he helped us TREMENDOUSLY. We seriously would have messed up so many things if he hadn't held our hands and showed us exactly what to do. So very appreciative of him for dropping everything and saving the day!

Everyone gets Brandon and his brother, Caleb, and the wives confused...
Maybe because the boys look like twins and we are both pregnant and accidentally wear matching clothes!


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment