Friday, March 15, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 15

How Far Along: FIFTEEN weeks! So close to being 4 whole months - time is FLYING by!

Total Weight Gain: This week I checked my scales at home and I'm back to 2 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Still no maternity clothes. My jeans are still fitting and I haven't busted out the rubberband trick yet, but I prefer to just wear tights because they feel great!

Gender: We will know in a week and a half! I can't believe it! I am feeling more certain it's a boy, but my mother is positive that I am wrong.

Movement: No movement, but I'm ready! I read I should start feeling it in the next month or so... I can't wait! I think it will make it so much more real!

Sleep: Like a baby! I never remember my head hitting the pillow!

What I Miss: I can't think of anything that I really miss... I really want a Coca-Cola occasionally, but I'm controlling myself.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Gender Reveal Brunch!! T-minus ten days and the nursery planning, baby clothes buying, name game begins! Eek!

Cravings: Today it was a Terry roll from Sushi Neko. Go figure. Yesterday it was Frank's chicken wing dip! Everyday is a new day and a new craving! They aren't out of control, but when I get it in my head I really, really want it...

Aversions: Thankfully, the aversions are finally gone! I still stand by my "I'm never eating pork tenderloin again" statement, but other than that I can eat just about anything. I'm still nervous about everything though, so I eat all meat very carefully!

Other Crazy Symptoms: Seriously, the worst case of chapped lips in the world! I can't get enough chapstick! They are so stinkin' dry!

Daddy Update: Brandon is still plugging along - he's so happy I've started cooking again!

Best Moment of the Week: This weekend we spent Sunday evening cuddled on the couch working on Gender Reveal Brunch invitations. I love getting to be creative and working on projects - especially when Brandon plays along! I think they turned out adorable - I'll share lots of pictures soon!




I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment